Process for Initiating Services
1. Parent may request an intake packet by calling (909) 370 6902
or download the Intake Packet HERE.
2. The completed forms, previous evaluation reports, and copy of insurance card can be mailed to:
Playful Beginnings Inc.
33562 Yucaipa Blvd, 4- 133
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Fax: (909) 217 3456
3. The intake packet will be reviewed by a psychologist to determine if the services are appropriate for the child’s needs.
4. If the services offered are determined to be appropriate for the child’s needs, the parent will be contacted to schedule an initial evaluation with the psychologist. If the services offered are not appropriate for the child’s needs, a staff member will call the parent to discuss appropriate referrals.
5. After the evaluation and intervention plan are complete and parent agrees to continue with intervention, the child’s name will be placed on the waiting list.
6. The family will be contacted when there is an opening with a behavioral therapist to arrange days and times of services.